Wow, hard to believe that we are actually in 2010. Hope that this year brings great blessings for all.
My next group of items are all about hearts. I guess you could say, I had a day of hearts, or actually a week of hearts. Since Valentines is not that far off, I thought that I would incorporate some hearts into my designs. This is what I have ready so far. I have more waiting to be shown, but they are in the drying stage right now. Working with resin, it takes a while for it to set up.
This time of year, people start thinking about New Years resolutions. Now for me, when I am asked this question, it is the usually the same each year.
1. Remember to be kind to others, especially the elderly...we will all be there someday. Also, be kind to yourself!
2. To keep your spirit in a child like manner. Enjoy life, give yourself a break...none of us are perfect, stop worrying about what others think of you...be yourself and you might be surprise how others would love to be around you. Run, jump, laugh, dance, smile...who cares who is watching!!! Ever notice, how kids, just enjoy life and don't worry who is watching them.
3. What can I do for others and expect nothing in return.
4. To do the best I can each day and know that if I make a mistake, apologize and move on.
5. This is the most important one...God first, family second and everything else falls below. You keep them in this order and you would be surprise how everything falls into place. I still work on this everyday...
Ok, enough about that...Lord, knows that I am no saint...lol. I have an open line of communication with him, 24/7. I need all the help I can get...lol. I am forever running over curbs, still learning to be patient in traffic, still trying to come off that darn diet pop...lol, The treadmill and I, are still trying to learn to work together, etc.
My next item is rather large...This book is 8 1/2 x 11.
I have listed these in my etsy.